myZLC is your online connection to the Zumbro community.
What can you do with myZLC?
- View and sign up for available groups, events, and serving opportunities. myZLC is available 24/7, so you don't have to wait until you are in church to sign up
- Change/update your contact information
- Set your prefences for how we communicate with you
- Determine what contact information you want displayed in the online member directory
- Make a monetary gift online or set up automated giving. myZLC is a convenient and secure way to give one time or on a recurring basis
How do I sign up?
- The first step is to create an account
- If you need a login, just click here. Then click “Need a login” and enter your email address and first and last name
- myZLC will verify that you are in the church database and send you an email with a username and startup password (if you encounter problems, Zumbro may not have your current email in the church database. Please email Connie Saunders to update your email address so that you will be able to log in
- Use the username and password from the email to log in and create a permanent password. You will now be able to login and use myZLC anytime
You will find that myZLC is a great way to connect with groups and individuals in the Zumbro community. Now it’s up to you to use it! Start here by creating your account!
If you would like more information, check out our Frequently Asked Questions.