Are you interested in reading a variety of thought-provoking books? Do you enjoy discussing books with a small group? If so, this book study may interest you.
Zumbro's Small Group Book Study reads a different book each month. Group members suggest books, then vote to select the books of greatest interest. We meet in some group members' homes, but no one is obligated to host the group. Join us for one book discussion or for all of them. We welcome new members!
Contact Paul Godtland if you would like more information about our group or to find out where our next meeting will be held.
- January 22: The Dangerous Act of Loving Your Neighbor: Seeing Others Through the Eyes of Jesus, by Mark Labberton
- February 25: The Great Divorce, by C. S. Lewis
- April 2: Making Sense of the Christian Faith, by David Lose
- April 23: Pilgrim at Tinker Creek, by Annie Dillard
- May 28: Ragman and Other Cries of Faith, by Walter Wangerin
- July 23: The Hammer of God, by Bo Giertz
- September 24: tbd
- October 22: tbd
- November 26: tbd